How it works
Art of Vintage has a beautifully curated collection of uniquely vintage pieces available for rent. We consult with photographers and videographers around Calgary who are looking to source props and period pieces to make sure their scenes are set not only beautifully, but authentically. We also provide one-of-a-kind items for event planners to make sure their event design is as unique as the client they’re planning it for. Our flexible rental arrangements allow photographers, videographers, and event planners to perfectly style a space or scene without breaking the budget. Art of Vintage requires no minimum order and can accommodate any size budget.
1. Browse the rental collection.
2. Take note of the items you're interested in renting.
3, Fill out our REQUEST A QUOTE form to ensure items availability and pricing or call Colleen at 403.837.8468.
Rental Agreement Terms
1. For each rental the customer will receive a copy of their rental agreement listing the goods rented, their value, rental fees and the dates & times for which the customer can pick-up & return the rental items. Pick-up & return of the rental items is the sole responsibility of the customer.
2. Pick-up & returns are every Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 12-4pm or require an appointment.
3. The customer is liable for any damage beyond normal wear for the replacement value of the rental items as shown in the rental agreement. Any items not returned for any reason will be subject to the full replacement value plus a restocking fee.
4. Prices are for a 3 day rental (pick-up the day before your event & return the day after) unless otherwise stated.
5. A credit card number for security & a valid drivers licence is required for all rentals.
6. 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon offer and acceptance of this rental agreement to reserve your date along with the requested rental items. The remaining balance is due at time of pick-up.